PV Solar Panel Installations
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, ETS Solar specialise in the supply, installation and configuration of high quality photovoltaic solar panels to domestic and commercial properties throughout London and the Home Counties.
Our aim is to meet your ever-increasing energy needs while significantly reducing your energy bills.
Your 10 Easy Steps to Saving Money with ETS Solar PV Solar Panels
1. Our engineers will first establish what type of property you have and in which direction the roof is facing (it needs to be within 90˚ of south).
2. We will arrange a site survey at your convenience where we will –
Look at the roof and take measurements and photographs
Establish if access with scaffolding is feasible and make a risk assessment and structural study
Explain in principle how solar energy works
Look at your annual electricity consumption figures
Give you an approximate estimate of the size and cost of your installation
Explain the feed-in tariff and give you an idea of the return you can expect
3. With the data and information we take from the site survey, we will design a bespoke PV solar panel system and send you a formal order form
4. Your design and order form will be with you 2-3 days later for signature and a 25% deposit for materials only
5. You now have a seven day cooling-off period to consider your purchase
6. After seven days, you will then pay the remaining 75% of the material costs
7. Once we receive the second instalment for the materials, we will order everything you need. Delivery usually takes a maximum of two weeks
8. For a typical property, installation is expected to take two days including scaffolding, equipment install, testing, configuration and commissioning but is dependent on the size of the property and complexity of the project
9. We will comprehensively explain how your system works and ensure you are 100% satisfied with what we’ve done for you
10. We will send you our invoice for the balance which covers the labour cost
For your safety and peace of mind, ALL deposit payments are paid into a Third Party Account that remains totally separate from our regular business accounts. All monies in this account are insured so you can rest assured that if you do change your mind during the seven day cooling off period, we will reimburse you straight away.
In addition, ETS Solar abides by the high standards set by the REAL Assurance Scheme. Set up by the Renewable Energy Association, the aim is to guarantee a high quality experience for consumers wishing to buy or lease small-scale renewable energy generation systems for their properties.
“I confirm we were delighted with the work done by ETS. James did much of this work. His whole approach was to keep us, the customer, informed of what was happening and the options available to us with their implications and relative costs. At no time would he allow us to compromise our electrical safety for the sake of cutting corners to save money. He made many practical suggestions on ways we could get the best out of the electricity installation.
At all times, James was knowlegable, courteous, professional, reliable and friendly.
We will be happy to use their services again with confidence.”
MCS Approved Solar Panel Installers
IET Business Partners
NIC EIC Approved Contractor
REAL Approved Solar Panel Installers
Copyright Electical and Testing Services Ltd 2011
130 Hazelwood Drive, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0UZ